With the lowest profile design of all Horizon䋢 coded products, the Horizon 627 Lumbar provides excellent support and stability for pain relief. Utilizing the widely praised SlickTrack䋢 tightening system, the Horizon 627 creates the needed circumferential compression proven to increase trunk stability to help relieve targeted pain for patients recovering from surgery or injury. The Horizon 627 is one-size adjustable and comfortably fits waists from 24-70 inches. Like all Horizon braces, the Horizon 627 Lumbar can be stepped down to the Horizon PRO for treatment of recurring back injuries.
Aspen Horizon 627 Lumbar Features:
- Breathable mesh spacer fabric for increased comfort.
- Integrated anterior panel on each end of the brace guarantees effective midline support.
- Innovative FlexTab design disperses pressure and conforms to each patient’s anatomy.
- Tri-band technology and integrated vertical stays provide stability and ensure effective compression and stability.
- Embroidered size indicators for easy to fit sizes.
- Includes indicator references to help match up the waist measurement.
- Fits up to 24-50 in waist.
- Extension panels required for 50-70 inch waists.