The Aspen Horizon 637 LSO is excellent for post-operative patients in need of lateral support and those in need of secondary relief of back pain caused by surgery or injury. The brace provides effective compression that’s adjustable to match every patient’s needs. The Horizon 637 LSO features adjustable / removable side panels design to provide rigid lateral support for a higher degree of spinal / trunk support. The one size adjustable design is easy to fit and adjust as needed for a perfect fit when worn underneath or over the top of clothing.
Aspen Horizon 637 LSO Features:
- Provides adjustable compression for support and pain relief.
- Adjustable removable rigid side panels resist excessive lumbar spine movement.
- Can be “stepped down” to the Horizon PRO (Pain Relief Orthosis) for treating recurring back pain.
- Integrated anterior panel in front.
- Flexible rear panel contours to the shape of the lower back for a precise fit.
- One size fits most design.
- Adjusts from 24 – 70 inch waist. Optional extension panels required (added charge) with 50″ waist and beyond.