The FLA Microban Wrist Splint provides children with the right blend of comfort and effective protection for common wrist injuries. The product features breathable foam construction with a Microban anti-microbial application applied to improve hygiene from all day use. It has stays on both the palm and top side of the wrist to provide effective immobilization for proper healing. The FLA Microban wrist support is cut low through the palmar crease area on the palm side of the hand to allow for full use of the fingers. The product has simple velcro closures for maximizing comfort and to cinch up the tightness needed for effective protection.
FLA Microban Wrist Splint Features:
- Soft, breathable foam for comfort.
- Microban® Anti-Microbial Protection for a fresher, more hygienic product.
- Palmar/dorsal stays immobilize and support the wrist, prevent extension and flexion.
- Low contour at palmar crease allows for full finger dexterity.
- Right/left specific.
- Available in three sizes to fit children of all sizes – see sizing chart tab.