The medi Protect Epico ROM Post-Op Elbow Brace provides immobilization and stabilization for medial – lateral elbow injuries, fractures, and postoperative care. The low-profile orthosis ensures effective movement restriction for both flexion and extension for early functional treatment.
medi Protect Epico ROM Post-Op Elbow Brace Features:
- Flexion and extension limitation can be set in steps of 10° from 0° to 120°.
- Open and flat-frame construction.
- Total weight of only 400g>,/li>
- Adjustable length handle.
- Malleable frame design.
- Comfortable shoulder strap included.
- Latex-free breathable open cell foam padding.
- Easy to adjust QuickSet hinge.
- Safety cover protects hinge ROM settings.Low-profile flat hinge.
- 30% lighter than previous version.
Fits right and left sides.Available in Standard and Long – please see our sizing chart tab for important measurement instructions.