The medi PT Control Knee Brace provides patella tracking control with extension / flexion limitation and made of breathable material for comfort. It provides dynamic patella stabilization for correction of lateral patella mal-tracking, and has adjustable hinges designed for hyperextension and range of motion limitation. It’s well suited for treating patellofemoral pain syndrome, patella chondropathy, patella osteoarthritis, and more. The Medi PT Control orthosis features an individually adjustable buttress and air cushion that corrects and enhances proper patella glide mechanics with bending and straightening of the knee. The breathable airtex fabric provides a compressive and propriceptive effect for greater support and performance.
medi PT Control Knee Brace Features:
- Polycentric physioglide hinges based on the principle of 4-chain linkage.
- Made of breathable and moisture wicking medi airtex material.Extension limitation at: 0°, 10°, 20°, 30°, 45°.
- Flexion limitation at: 0°, 10°, 20°, 30°, 45°, 60°, 75°, 90° and 120°.
- Immobilisation at: 0°, 10°, 20°, 30°, 45°.
- Precise correction of the patella glide with an individually adjustable patella stabilisation buttress and air cushion unit.
- Soft brace with compressive and proprioceptive effect.
- Available in six sizes – please see our sizing chart tab for important measurement instructions.