The Ossur DH OffLoading Walker provides shear force reduction for diabetic plantar ulcers and enhanced stability with walking. The DH OffLoading Walker maintains a 90 degree stabilized ankle / foot position, and has a patented active offloading insole that reduces pressure to improve the healing of active ulcers. It’s the perfect solution when specialized footwear is insufficient and a higher degree of immobilization is needed for proper offloading. The plantar insole provides effective pressure relief, reduces shear forces, and allows for easier ulcer management compared to a total contact cast. Pressure relief is easily created by the removal of numerous independent shock-absorbing hexagons. The insole can accommodate various sizes, shapes and numbers of ulcers.
Ossur DH OffLoading Walker Features:
- Provides sheer force reduction by stabilizing the foot and ankle at 90 degrees.Promotes daily wound maintenance – ideal for plantar ulcers.
- Wide low profile rocker bottom provides a smooth roll-through and increased stability for altered gait patterns.
- The softgood’s patented inner bootie prevents foot from migrating on the insole. Replacements available, please call.
- A safe environment for the simultaneous use of wound care material.
- Formerly Royce DH Pressure Relief walker.
- The DH OffLoading diabetic walker is easy to apply and modify.
- Create an Instant TCC if necessary by using a single roll of 2 inch cast tape for patient compliance.
- Fits right and left sides.
- Available in five sizes – please see our sizing chart tab above for important measurement instructions.