The Ossur OAsys® Carticare Knee Brace is a double upright brace that provides medial or lateral compartment unloading for the relief of osteoarthritis knee pain, plus functional support for patients with ligament instability. The OAsys® Carticare (OA system) features a unique Acculign™ slide bar for adjusting the amount of varus or valgus correction needed to relieve pain. Further enhancements such as silicone condyle pads, breathable liners and quick release style buckles help ensure a higher level of brace comfort for OA sufferers.
OAsys Carticare comes standard withAccutrac® ROM hinges control range of motion for cartilage post-op healing, long-term rehab [>4weeks] protocols requiring unloading, and/or adjustable flexion/extension hinge control protecting the knee.
Ossur OAsys® Carticare Knee Brace Features:
- Unloads the medial OR lateral compartment by using its Acculign hinge slide bar.
- New Accutrac ROM adjustable hinges with easy-to-use flexion/extension stops:
- Quick-release buckles for easy application.
- Provides Post-op, rehab and functional support.
- Provides unloading for protocols requiring reduced medial or lateral joint loads during recovery.
- Exclusive Gel Fit condyle pads provide joint line comfort.
- Low profile fit provides improved comfort for larger legs.
- Dual-hinge design provides arthritis support and prevents brace from rotating on the leg.
- OASys Carticare uses non-corrosive materials, ideal for use in water as well.
- Pivoting, quick-release buckles enable proper strap placement above gastroc muscle.
- Complimentary brace bag is provided by the manufacturer once the warranty card is mailed.
- Suitable for low to medium impact activities.
- 1-year limited warranty on frame and hinges.
- Available in four sizes – please see our sizing chart tab above for important measurement instructions.
- Colors: Silver, Champagne, Clear Carbon.